Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tag by Cik Seroja...

Salam...

Ni saya membalas ek...

a. Write five (5) interesting facts about the person who gaves you this award.
(Based on pemerhatian hati akak ek, Cik Seroja...)

  1. Giler shopping! Terutamanya baju!
  2. Muka sweet, sexy! Auw!
  3. Budak pandai sebab dia wat masters, aku tak, ha3x...
  4. Suka bawak keta macam bawak ambulans!
  5. Giler ngan Adam Nur Kasih...Abang Adam! Abang Adam!
b. Jot down ten (10) interesting facts about yourself and your hobbies...
  1. Suka bangat sama lelaki nama Shahrul Anuar Zain!
  2. Pantang dengan Red Box Plus!
  3. Minat membaca tapi selalu takde masa, ngee...
  4. Filem paling ku suka - A Walk To Remember...
  5. Suka berangan nak jadik participants dalam America's Next Top Model
  6. Minat memasak walaupun tak pandai, ha3x...
  7. Teringin nak berbulan madu kat Mauritius atau Maldives
  8. Pernah ala2 'tomboy' masa umur 15 - 17 tahun, ha3x...
  9. Terpilih sebagai Personaliti Rakan Muda dalam akhbar Minda Pelajar tahun 1995
  10. Lepas SPM, aimed nak masuk UiTM, tapi tercampak ke UIA, but alhamdulillah...

c. Pick your ten (10) more deserving recipients and the describe them
  1. Nowwa Fitri
  2. Eliza
  3. Didie Hamzah
  4. Nuwal Fadhilah
  5. Che Piang (kalo dia rajin, tapi knowing him, dia malas, hik3x...)
  6. Cik Puan Engineer
  7. Pok Yie
  8. Jai Anak Wak Sikun
  9. Sesaper jer yang rasa dirinya kena tag
  10. Sesaper jer yang rasa dirinya kena tag
d. Leave a comment on the recipients blog to tell them that they've been tagged....
-Malas...

2 comments:

  1. Aku memang malas nak tulis ape2 kat blog aku. Aku pun dah lupa aku ada blog. Biarle satu tu je entry nye. Harap boleh dikatakan antara blog paling unik.

    So here's my reply:

    a. Write five (5) interesting facts about the person who gave you this award (and that would be u, miss mirza).
    1) you love singing. You sing like that and only that keeps you alive.
    2) You love talking to your friends. The only time you don't talk is when you sing.
    3) You are a good observer.
    4) You remember lots of 'old stuff'. Yup, there's the whole database of yesteryears kept in that brain. Little wonder why you are sometimes out of touch with the present (blur skit-skit).
    5) Mere mention of 'Anuar Zain' melts everything in you.


    b. Jot down ten (10) interesting facts about yourself and your hobbies... (interesting? entah le weiii).

    1) I love reading.

    2) I don't cook. I hate cooking.

    3) I have never had a girlfriend.

    4) I love swimming. But somehow this body that I’m in is not that of a swimmer. :(

    5) I love drawing (the first live portrait drawing I did was that of my sister. It didn't turn out well - which is of course attributable to her not being able to sit still.)

    6) I love singing. But started to sing aloud only when I was 26. Before that, I tried singing once, and a friend said "dude, that sounds so old. Kind of freaky weird".
    OK lah, those are not exactly the word that he used. He said, in verbatim, "babi, bakpo bunyi mace ore tuo. Takut aku dengar!"). Hence my singing hiatus. When I was 26, a friend forced me to sing. And so I sang (and have not been able to stop ever since).

    7) I love Nasha Aziz. (I say this so often, I think if wicked wishes could ever come true, by now we would have been married with 3 kids). Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman are in the list too.

    8) I love riding my bro’s bike to the beach back home. And love spending time at the beach. Sit there and do nothing.

    9) I used to have 3 black goldfish as my pet. One died 3 hours after I bought it. The other two died a day later. Till now I wonder what I did wrong. Really, I just sang to them. Anyway, having learnt my lesson (that goldfish just die really fast, not about me singing that might kill anything) I got myself 7 guppy fish. They are now in the bowl. Nice lovely guppies. But one killed itself by jumping out of the bowl. Again, I wonder what went wrong. It was just some 60’s song. Couldn’t be that bad, could it?

    10) I learnt that I have no talent when it comes to musical instrument. I learnt how to play guitar and found out that it was just too hard. A, C, D and E major and minor are all fine, but I quit when i had to do all those F#, G# bla bla bla..... The only song that I can play is Romance D’amour. But then again, every guitar player knows that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muahaha...Che Pi, thanks jawab tag.

    Fakta mengenai ko yang lain semuanya sudah ku sedia maklum kecuali no 9 sahaja, ha3x...

    ReplyDelete